Many were opposed when government said that they could tap into your phone calls without your knowledge, many also got scared about their indentify theft, so why are they using Google?
Google is coming out with new “features” every week so to say and it’s most likely free, but living in United States for 10 years now Free word always had some catch behind it all.
Here is the quick and dirty rundown how Google knows everything about you.
- Where you live
- How much income you made (W-99, IRS)
- Your Social Security and more
- They know your bank account
- How much you spend and what you spend on
- Again your address
- Birth date
- Possibly Your Network Connection and all devices behind your network
- Picture of your house and whatever you have outside (car, pool, junk, dead bodies)
- Everything you searched for past 12 years and which links you clicked on
- Everything you set your calendar for , they know (Birthdays, Anniversaries, Doc Appt’s, Events etc…)
Google Android OS:
- All phone numbers (also saved in Gmail)
- Every email you read, received, sent and All contacts
I mean I could go on and on about these Google services but in reality who cares right? As long as they don’t do anything to you, you are ok with it…and even if government is behind the whole Google structure, you don’t care either right? or do you?
Does it make difference if company name that hold’s all your information is called Google or Government? I mean you or many opposed and made big fuss about government monitoring calls etc.. but in reality Google can, do that or does that already just by having you phone powered with Android OS or using Google Voice.
Ill just leave you at that, and have you think about how much Google knows about you as of today.
What services are you using and what those “free” services provide you…and just think about how those same services can be used against you.
Who knows, maybe in 10-20 years they will come up with Google Chip that you can inject into your body so you can read your health status online for free , but I am sure you will be fine with that sites it’s just Google :)